My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Василий
Модератор
Благодарил (а): 328 раз
Контактная информация:

Re: My train collection

#191 Непрочитанное сообщение Василий »

Mmmmm, very nice model! Congratulations!
In der Grosse Familie nicht der клювом клац-клац!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Не натягивайте сову на глобус!

Swede
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

#192 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

As mentioned in another thread I was, up until today, waiting for another model to arrive. And that model was one other than Československé Státní Dráhy WLABmv 51 54 64-80 093-4.
IMG_20180415_155340.jpg
I don't know if these sleeping cars ever went as far as Stockholm, but that is what mine will represent. A through sleeper from Prague to Stockholm.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#193 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

The latest addition to my Russian Epoch VI train arrived this past Monday. I have to thank a friend for this as he told me that it was up for sale at Tradera, which is basically a Swedish version of eBay. I know it's originally from a set of two, sold with a sleeping car, but unfortunately this one was sold as a single car. Oh well. At least this gives my train a bit of variation.
IMG_20180418_180800.jpg

My Youtube channel.

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#194 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Hi Oskar!
I don't know if these sleeping cars ever went as far as Stockholm, but that is what mine will represent. A through sleeper from Prague to Stockholm.
;) I do not know it too. But I know that these coaches had been in Moscow in 198x-199x's.
...I know it's originally from a set of two...
These coaches were built in East Germany (Waggonbau Ammendorf) long ago, in 1980's. It is coupe-buffet. Probably, the second coach was a "command coach". Basically they were used as a pair.
"Command coach" is a sleeper with three coupes used for staff only. It has an AM-antenna (railroad communication); and sometimes additional units for internet and other connections.
Think you mean this one:
m038.jpg
Both coaches are from October railway district (code 001-004). So other coaches must be with code range 001-004 too.
Изображение

Swede

#195 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

старина_U писал(а):
Пт апр 20, 2018 10:42 am
;) I do not know too. But I know, that this coaches been in Moscow in 198x-199x years.
So a mix of СЖД and ČSD sleepers were used between Prague and Moscow? Interesting.
старина_U писал(а):
These coaches was build in East Germany (Waggonbau Ammendorf) long ago, in 1980-s years. It is coupe-buffet. Probably, the second coach was a "command coach". Bacically it use as a pair.
"Command coach" is a sleeper, where 3 coupe use for staff only. It have an AM-aerial wire (railroad communication); and sometimes additional units for internet and other connections.
Think you mean this one:
m038.jpg
I do think that's the set it came from, yes. It was sold separately, but I already have a command coach from another set, the Eurotrain 0214. However...
старина_U писал(а):
Both coaches from October railway district (code 001-004). So other coaches must be with code range 001-004 too.
Three coaches are coded 017 and the command coach is coded 021.

My Youtube channel.

старина_U

#196 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Swede писал(а):
Пт апр 20, 2018 2:08 pm
старина_U писал(а):
;) I do not know too. But I know, that this coaches been in Moscow in 198x-199x years.
So a mix of СЖД and ČSD sleepers were used between Prague and Moscow? Interesting.
Exactly!
This train contained 4-5 blue coaches ChSD; 4-5 green coaches RIC (hump roof) МПС, 4-5 Ammendorf 47k; on the end of train were 2 - ПН/ЦМВО-66 (Москва-Чоп) + 1 sleeper (Moscow - Khmelnick / Москва-Хмельник). The train departed from Kievskiy terminal station under electric locomotive ЧС2 (3,3kV DC system) to Soukhinichi station where it was swapped with ЧС4 electric loco (25kV AC).
старина_U писал(а):
Both coaches from October railway district (code 001-004). So other coaches must be with code range 001-004 too.
Three coaches are coded 017 and the command coach is coded 021.
Ha!
Hope for Swedes it's not a problem! You can find in Stokholm any company or person who can make neccesary decals.
Erase digits between windows and do decals with digits, as you want oops... as you find on photos (for era SZD/early RZD); or soviet letters and digits (for MПC/early СЖД) with 3D printer. These letters mean codes of railway distict too. For example: МСК = Moscow RW district; Ok = October RW district; ЮЗ = South-West RW district, etc. ...

More about this train - here:https://rail-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14297 (currenly unavailable, I'll help to find this train later)

Moreother, from Belorusskiy terminal station (Moscow-Boutirskaya st.) departed train "Polonez" with sleeping cas PKP "Wars". ...
Изображение

Swede

#197 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

старина_U писал(а):
Вс апр 22, 2018 1:47 pm
Exactly!
This train contained 4-5 blue coaches ChSD; 4-5 green coaches RIC (gibbous roof) МПС, 4-5 Ammendorf 47k; on the tail 2 - ПН/ЦМВО-66 (Москва-Чоп) + 1 sleeper (Moscow - Khmelnick / Москва-Хмельник). The train was departed from Kievskiy terminal station under locomotive ЧС2 (3,3kV DC-system till to Soukhinichi station); when it got powered ЧС4 (elloco AC system 25kV).
Cool. Might be something to recreate in the future
старина_U писал(а):
Ha!
Hope for swedens it's not a problem! You can find in Stokholm any company or person, who can fabricate neccesary decals.
Erase digits between windows and do decals with digits, as you want ups... as you seek in photos (for era SZD/early RZD); or soviet letters and digits (for MПC/early СЖД) with 3-D printer. This letters mean codes of railway distict too. For example: МСК = Moscow RW district; Ok = October RW district; ЮЗ = South-West RW district, etc. ...

More about this train - here:https://rail-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14297 (currenly unavailable, I'll help to find this train later)
Well, some of my friends consider me a bit of a rivet counter. However, I'm not really bothered by the numbers on my coaches or locomotives, as long as I don't have two models with the same number. That's when I'll get the decals.
старина_U писал(а):
Moreother, from Belorusskiy terminal station (Moscow-Boutirskaya st.) was departed train "Polonez" with sleeping cas PKP "Wars". ...
So... PKP sleeping cars also went to Moscow? Huh.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#198 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Yesterday was off to a good start. I had hardly even gotten out of bed when I got a phone call from a FedEx delivery man who had a package for me. Delivery within 6-7 minutes. And what was in the package? Well...

MÁV-START WRm 51 55 88-81 016-5 from Tillig
IMG_20180427_203223.jpg
And MÁV-START Bpmz 61 55 20-91 105-3 from ACME.
IMG_20180427_203234.jpg

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#199 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

I suddenly found myself being the owner of a four coach EuroCity train after receiving my two latest eBay wins.

MÁV-START Dms 51 55 95-91 102-2 and
IMG_20180502_212613.jpg
Bmz 61 55 21-91 108-6.
IMG_20180502_212559.jpg
Both models are made by ACME.

My Youtube channel.

старина_U

#200 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Hi Oskar!
Can you tell me, how many guys in Sweden collect narrow gauge TTe, Ne (750mm) and "Normal gauge" Z (6,5mm) and T (4,5mm)?
Изображение

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»