My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 20 раз

Re: My train collection

#171 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Apostrov писал(а):
Вт фев 06, 2018 10:53 pm
Hello Swede, I'm watching for your thread.
So, as far as I remember, you started hungarian line of your collection some pages ago, aprox. at last summer.
Isn't it? :D
That's correct. I have collected Hungarian models since early summer last year. Slovakia on the other hand is new on the list. ;)
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#172 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Today, I finally picked up a package I have been waiting for for so long. Well, not the package itself, but rather what was inside. And what was inside, you might ask? I'll tell you what. A set of Eurotrain coaches, set 0214 to be exact. Now I finally how some matching cars for my ЧМЭ3. :D
IMG_20180222_220647.jpg

My Youtube channel.

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#173 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Swede писал(а):
Пт фев 23, 2018 12:11 am
.... Now I finally how some matching cars for my ЧМЭ3. :D
You are mistaken, sir. ;)

Hi Oskar,
What can I say as old locomotive driver?.. ))
Let’s make a little investigation for the right answer:
- see the numbers on the mid of housing (between windows); 1st string is code of railway district (digits range 017 – 022 is code of Moscow railway district);
- livery of this coaches – RZD era 6, it’s this time (depend to choosing of a type of locomotive and it’s livery);
- housings of this coaches have no any route plates; it means that this coaches may to use anywhere, or be in reserve; moreover, you can print route plates yourself as you want);
- diesellocomotive ChME3 is switcher, service-locomotive, or local cargo loc in most cases; but sometimes, in far-far railways and small legs, where traffic is too little, ChME3 (TEM2, etc…) use as alone locomotive (for example: leg Doroshikha – Vassilievskiy Mokh (Tver region); Bologoe – Valdai – Kriostsi, Uglovka – Borovichi, Khvoiynaya - Podborovie (Velikiy Novgorod region), etc.)
local_train--Gorkiy-Metallist--.jpg
DSC_6380.jpg
- Moscow region railway use the system DC 3,3kV; and all trains powered with DC electric locomotives; main series were ChS7, ChS2K, EP2K; on the October Railway district (Leningradskiy Teminal Station) used...
EP2K,
maxresdefault (4).jpg
ChS2T,
ChS6, ChS200;
some trains to Kazan, Helsinki, Nizhniy Novgorod, Yaroslavl, etc. use 2-system modern ellocos EP20
4231936_original.jpg

- Sometimes I seen Diesellocomotive TEP70BS or 2M62Y with passenger trains (do not confuse with TEP70) in the Kalanchiovskaya station (Moscow);
image.jpg
183837--станция Москва-Каланчёвская--2017_jan_.jpg

- In the Kievskaya line of Moscow railway district use ChME3 for local trips with coaches for relocation it to Solnechnaya station for cleaning (S-W side of Moscow), and return it for trip as normal train to Kievskiy Terminal station; Leningradskiy Teminal Station (October Railway district) use the M62 diesellocomotives for the same.

Conclusion.

Your choice – ChS7, EP2K or TEP70BS in livery RZD era 6.
chs7--143860887600692883.jpg
zhs7--maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault (5).jpg
ChS7 in HO
p00000015-01.jpg
90226_original.jpg

If all stars will place rightly, so Mr. Anybody will offer you ChS2K! )))))
3228314.jpg
91034.jpg

Second choice – M62 in any livery. “Mashka” – forever and everywhere… )))
3509.1429190107.jpg

Third choice – 2TE116 in livery RZD 6 era (outside of Moscow Railway District it is possible).
104959.jpg

For the first time you can use your TEP70… Nobody in Sweden know how correct is it! )))
Sometimes, it's right, but outside of Moscow railway district...
maxresdefault (3).jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
tep70_0294_0828.jpg
тепловоз ТЭП70-0364 с пригородным поездом Валдай-Дно на ст Старая Русса Окт.jpg
Вложения
tep70-0137_5--Тепловоз ТЭП70-0137 с пассажирским поездом 603 Осташков - Москва на перегоне Пено-Соблаго Октябрьской жд.jpg
Изображение

Swede

#174 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Well... Um... :P

I was thinking of the colours. Before now I didn't know what those numbers meant.
I would love a correct locomotive, but for now the ЧМЭ3 will do. As I only have four cars, I was thinking of running a regional or local train. I know they are sleeping cars, and that that wouldn't be correct, but I'm using what I have available. And the only cars I have found in these colours are sleeping cars.
старина_U писал(а):For the first time you can use your TEP70… Nobody in Sweden know how correct is it! )))
I was at a show from Sunday to Wednesday, a model train show in Uppsala, running my trains on a large modular layout. And while I was running my ТЭП70 one day, there was actually a Russian family visiting, the father noticing my train immediately. Very amused, he pointed it out to the rest of the family, but the mother was a bit sceptical, even asking him "are you sure?" So, of course, I turned of the engine and played the station announcement. Needless to say, the mother was a bit surprised. The father just laughed, and walked away with a smile. :lol:
IMG_20180220_152926.jpg
Apart from them, some people recognized that it was Russian, some saw the СССР crest and recognized it was Soviet, but most thought it was the Transsiberian. Some just new that it wasn't Swedish. But I don't think anyone knew if the coaches, Евротрейн 0240, matched the locomotive or not. Even I don't know.

However, I wasn't the only one there with a Russian train. Another club member had a green СЖД ЧМЭ3 with 10 cars, marked РЖД, behind it.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#175 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

As it was pay day last Friday, I thought I would treat myself to something nice. And what's better than a new model train car? Well, a new locomotive, maybe. But anyway, I bought a car that is very special. Only two were ever built, or rebuilt actually, in real life during the 90's. The S11 bar/cinema car.
IMG_20180226_173137.jpg
IMG_20180226_173148.jpg
Yes, that's right, a cinema car rebuilt from an AB3 coach. Half the coach was converted into a bar, and the other half to a movie theatre. The way the interior was rebuilt meant that you couldn't go from one end of the car to the other without going through the cinema section, so they were usually placed at the end of the train.

When they were first launched, the cinema section was painted blue and the bar section red. This did not last long, and both were soon repainted like this model shows. (The first paint scheme will come later this year.) In the year 2000 both cars were leased by Tågkompaniet for a mere three months. At least one of them carried their logos, which mine also will as soon as I get the chance.

This particular car, 4880, was sold in 2008 to Nässjö Järnvägsmusem (Nässjö railroad museum) where they replaced the red with brown, but kept the black stripe across the windows.

The other car, 4871, stayed with SJ for charter use as late as 2014, actually being repainted in their then new solid black in 2010. In 2014 it was sold to Trafikverket, the government body responsible for maintaining the state owned infrastructure, and was then repainted once more, this time in orange with a gray roof.

Both cars survive. The concept of showing movies on overnight trains does not. SJ did rebuild six R4 dining cars also in the 90's with cinema sections, this you could pass without having to go through, and designated them S12. However, the last movie screening took place in 2011. Since then, all six have been used as regular dining cars. It's a shame, in a way.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#176 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Something slightly odd today. A new country, a new locomotive. One without a motor. České Dráhy 230 059-8, produced by Edition Atlas.
IMG_20180301_175614.jpg
I did not see any of them while passing through the Czech republic, but I did see some nearly identical 240's while in Slovakia. I do like the design, I really do.

I am planning to motorize it and change the pantographs, but I have no idea how much work that means. Oh dear...

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#177 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Oskar,

If you can read French, look at the site http://www.biscatrain.fr/tag/trucs%20et%20astuces/ , there are many interesting articles about motorisation of different pieces Editions Atlas.

Swede

#178 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Unfortunately, I don't speak French. I studied it for about four years, in school, but I had no interest in it. I was basically forced to choose between French and Spanish as there was no German class (not enough pupils) and they deemed my English to be good enough.

However, I do think there is a guy I can contact about this particular type of locomotive. Back in April last year, Continental Modeller released a story about a layout called Zlata Vychod, the owner of which had motorized two of these models. Amd as I found out yesterday, he's also a member at RMWeb.

My Youtube channel.

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#179 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Swede писал(а):
Сб фев 24, 2018 12:08 am
...Another club member had a green СЖД ЧМЭ3 with 10 cars, marked РЖД, behind it.
Please tell to your club member about better solution for ChME3: service train - 3-5 special flatcars УСО; 1-2 ballast hopper and one green coach...

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

If you try to use real ChME3 with real 10 coaches, - you should have a very low speed. Because power of ChME3 is 1300hp; and gross weight of 10 coaches - 1100-1200 tonn. ChME3 must have max. speed near 25-50 km/h only. In real railway - it's not good.
Изображение

AlexK

#180 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Старинушка, coach это обычно пассажирский вагон... Это какие-такие пассажирские вагоны имеют вес 110-120 тонн :shock: ??? А грузовой вагон чаще называют car, но опять же - мне лично трудно представить четырехосный вагон весом даже брутто 110-120 т на наших дорогах.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»