My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#21 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

The issue with the coupling distance has been fixed with parts manufactured by Hobbytrade after the cars had gone out to the sellers.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:35 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#22 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Just yesterday i finished another passenger car kit produced by UGJ. Well, when i say finished it's nearly finished. There's still a little bit of work to do on the roof, including a new layer of black paint, and i am trying to get an extra set of TKAB decals to complete it. But it's finished enough for me to put it in a train. Anyhow, here it is. Inlandsbanan AB, or IBAB, B3 second class coach 4163.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:36 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#23 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

This post is not an update to my collection. I have seen TEP70 diesels in H0 scale, and i have some questions about them. What i'm wondering is, a) who makes them and b) are the models powered? I'm hoping to some day purchase one, preferably a Soviet version to match my NMJ/Tillig sleeper.

My Youtube channel.

ddor

#24 Непрочитанное сообщение ddor »

ТЭП70 diesels were produced by Igor Gusev (e.g. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3354). He made both powered and non-powered versions, the powered one was based on Roco e151 chassis. The models were being sold in 2010, regarding the current status you may ask at info@modellhouse.com .

Swede

#25 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Thank you very much! :D
I will absolutely look into it.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#26 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Ok, so, i sent them an e-mail not too long ago. I have not yet recieved a reply, and i don't know if i will, but in case i don't, what other Soviet era passenger diesel locomotives are available in H0 scale?

I know Roco has M62's, but did they ever pull passenger trains back then?

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#27 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Regarding the TEP70, i am currently speaking with Igor about ordering one. In the meantime, however, i have made two new additions. One is another DV30 mail car, one of which i have already shown on page 1. The other car is a bit different. In more than one way. It's a Norwegian State Railway, or NSB, type BR café car. The reason why i bought this is a mix of fact and fiction. For a short period of time during the 80's the Swedish State Railways, SJ, were low on dining cars and rented one (yes, one) R1 dining car from NSB. I have long wanted a dining car for my SJ InterCity train, but there are no Swedish ones available, and NMJ's NSB R1's have not yet reached the shops. However, i felt that, while the BR café cars were meant for regional trains, it was a good compromise. It's a very good looking model, representing NSB BR 21202, and i'm glad i bought it. Even though mine turned out to have a few defective handrails. But nothing i couldn't fix.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:37 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#28 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Not a new model, but yesterday this rather nice pin arrived in the mail.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:37 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#29 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Swede,

Congratulations for such a great model! I'm dreaming for a coach Paris-Stockholm, a part of Paris-Scandinavie-Express of 70-s. It's a B9C9x UIC.
0011.jpg

Swede

#30 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Thank you, Alex, and i hope you get a hold of that coach you're looking for. :)

Btw, does anyone know if this is an authentic pin or a fake one? The only marking on the back is "ЭТК"

My Youtube channel.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»