My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#121 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

AlexK писал(а):
Пн окт 30, 2017 11:28 pm
Yes, for a design! Unfortunately, it's a rare case. Very few of all'round the world locomotives made by design of a good artists :( .
Indeed. But when it all comes down to it, what matters most is the way it functions, not how it looks. A beautiful design is mostly a bonus.
It's a differense of European and Russian overall :| dimensions. American rolling stock is also bigger than European, despite of the normal (i. e. European) gauge.
I know. They didn't. :P
Many of them thought it was either 0 or 00 gauge instead of H0.
It remains only to find a sound project for this locomotive ;) .
I have ordered one with the sound installed. ;)
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#122 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

2TE10M писал(а):
Вт окт 31, 2017 12:30 am
Hello together,

here's a little remodel report from me :mrgreen:

Изображение

Изображение

greetings

Christoph
Hey, Christoph! I see you've got a sound decoder installed. How does it work? Have you had to modify the model in any way to make it sound ok, or does it sound good the way it is?

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#123 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

ivan писал(а):
Вт окт 31, 2017 12:23 am
I got non-powered model of TEP70 one month ago. It is 2 mm higher then have to be. It's not critical. The body shell is ok, but the plastic wheels (diameter is more then 1 mm ) , connection of the bogies and frame - body shell gives these additional 2 mm.
Now I make powered by new Roco E151 (Igor Gusev uses old version with plastic bogies), maybe after I will make some report.
Kind regards,
Ivan
Oh, so it's the E151 he uses for the motor? Ok. I was wondering about that in case I need spare parts.

My Youtube channel.

2TE10M
Контактная информация:

#124 Непрочитанное сообщение 2TE10M »

Good evening Swede,
ESU TE109 (232) Sound. Changed with ESU Lokprogrammer. Idle speed lowered. Sounds duller. Typically TEP70. And programmed high pipe.
Tomorrow if I can do it I will make a video.

Christoph
Изображение
My Profil on VK: https://vk.com/id456381342

Swede

#125 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Good evening.

So you've got the TE109 sound? I've ordered a decoder with the actual TEP70 sound for mine.

But what about the model itself. Does the sound come out alright the way the model is delivered? I was thinking of maybe drilling a few holes in the roof, under the grates at one end, if I have to. But maybe I don't.

My Youtube channel.

2TE10M
Контактная информация:

#126 Непрочитанное сообщение 2TE10M »

Swede писал(а):
Вт окт 31, 2017 12:47 am
Good evening.

So you've got the TE109 sound? I've ordered a decoder with the actual TEP70 sound for mine.

But what about the model itself. Does the sound come out alright the way the model is delivered? I was thinking of maybe drilling a few holes in the roof, under the grates at one end, if I have to. But maybe I don't.
Just no holes! The sound is loud enough! I've even made it quieter on other models. I was too loud!
:D
Изображение
My Profil on VK: https://vk.com/id456381342

Swede

#127 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

No holes needed? That's great news! I was actually a bit worried about that. But it's good to know that won't be necessary.

My Youtube channel.

ivan
Благодарил (а): 1271 раз

#128 Непрочитанное сообщение ivan »

Swede писал(а):
Вт окт 31, 2017 12:40 am

Oh, so it's the E151 he uses for the motor? Ok. I was wondering about that in case I need spare parts.
He uses for motor and bogies. But they designed model for old e151 with plastic bogies. Now Roco makes new e151 with metal bogies. These bogies haves other design, that why its haves another connection to the frame.
I bought new 151 for motor, bogies and plate and ordered from Roco the longest Roco's frame - from Belgium Nohab with long kardans from same model for powering of TEP70.
Cristoph is right - TEP70 and BR132 haves same disel type, so you can use sound of 132. If to be more precise - TEP70 and BR142 - 4000 h.p. - 2-5D49 diesel engine.
Kind regards,
Ivan

Swede

#129 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

ivan писал(а):
Вт окт 31, 2017 12:24 pm
He uses for motor and bogies. But they designed model for old e151 with plastic bogies. Now Roco makes new e151 with metal bogies. These bogies haves other design, that why its haves another connection to the frame.
I bought new 151 for motor, bogies and plate and ordered from Roco the longest Roco's frame - from Belgium Nohab with long kardans from same model for powering of TEP70.
Ok, so spare parts for a new E151 wouldn't work on an old one?
Cristoph is right - TEP70 and BR132 haves same disel type, so you can use sound of 132. If to be more precise - TEP70 and BR142 - 4000 h.p. - 2-5D49 diesel engine.
Kind regards,
Ivan
So you're telling me I could have saved time and, possibly, money by ordering a standard Ludmilla sound decoder? Oh well.

My Youtube channel.

ivan
Благодарил (а): 1271 раз

#130 Непрочитанное сообщение ivan »

Swede, I don't know about the old e 151 - it could be with another gears inside.
I use the newone because it has new metall bogies with new plate.
Metal bogies gives litlle additional weight. And I don't want to use Igor's plastic frame because it's plastic. That's why I ordered long Roco metal frame - I want to make something like I did with TEP10 viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10437 (metal frame from Taurus and bogies, motor, plate from BR120/M62)
I will cut the fuel tank from Igor's frame and connect it by glue with metal frame.
About sound - all main sounds will be same with 132 because same engines. But something could be diffrerent - maybe some talks on the station will be in German.
Kind regards,
Ivan

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»