My train collection

Первое новое сообщение

31.Swede » Сб авг 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Four new arrivals this week. The first, not so exciting. An all brown, closed freight car type Gbs from NMJ. Works great in both my 1980's and 1990's freight train. Purchased on Wednesday.

Изображение

Next up is another 1980's SJ second class InterCity coach from Roco, B7R 5507 with ASEA bogies. Won in an online auction and picked it up on my way to work on Thursday, which is why the backdrop is different.

Изображение

And last but not least, two TKAB second class coaches for Mittlinjen, B9's 321 and 322, custom painted Roco coaches. Picked these up yesterday, and they go great with the Mittlinjen B1 i bought earlier.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:38 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

32.Swede » Пт авг 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Today my collection took another step into the 1990's with the addition of A2 first class coach numer 4969 in the then new blue and black design.

Изображение

And as i now finally have one of these coaches of my own, i just had to put together a short little "transition era" train.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:38 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

Аватара пользователя 33.Василий » Пт авг 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Wow! Nice looking train!
Цитата
In der Grosse Familie nicht der клювом клац-клац!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Не натягивайте сову на глобус!

34.Swede » Ср авг 31, 2016 12:09 am

This time it's not just one more step, but two, into the 1990's with the addition of two SJ B5 second class coaches, B5K number 4758 and B5FKRT 5017. They are identical in all but the lettering. So you might ask, why buy two? Well, because there is often more than one car per type in a train.

Изображение

Next up, a Danish baggage car. Now, why buy this? Every time that i have seen this in the shop, my fingers have been itching like crazy. So yesterday i told myself, "if it's still there tomorrow i'll buy it." And now, as a result, i'm thinking of modelling a DSB nighttrain.

Изображение

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:39 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

35.Swede » Ср сен 14, 2016 12:30 am

This is another case of seeing a car that made my fingers itch. Norwegian State Railways A2 first class coach 24003 from NMJ. But unlike the Danish baggage car i bought last time, i already have a train i can run it in. An Oslo-Stockholm InterCity train with SJ 1960's coaches.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:39 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

36.s511 » Чт сен 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Very interesting collection!
Best regards!
Цитата

37.Swede » Чт сен 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Thank you. :)

In two days time there might be a few more additions made as i'll be visiting a railroad museums so called "Museum day" which, amongst other things, includes a model train market.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

38.Swede » Чт сен 22, 2016 1:08 am

There were indeed a few additions made last saturday. First up was two Norwegian State Railways, NSB, WLABK sleepers. Number 21078 with a smooth roof and 21081 with a corrugated roof. These will be used to model a Copenhagen-Malmö-Oslo nighttrain.

Изображение

Next up, a special Swedish car, the ASEAPENDLEN S4 5482. This was a one of a kind office car built in 1986 especially for, you guessed it, ASEA. It was equipped with 20 work stations with computers, phones, and a small conference room. It ran between Stockholm and Västerås, coupled to the front or rear of ordinary regional trains. In the early 1990's ASEA merged with Brown-Boveri to become ABB, and this car became the ABB+PENDELN. Since then the car has been rebuilt to a standard B10 second class coach, but is still unique in that it looks like no other car of that type. The model is not perfect, but i'm glad i bought it.

Изображение

Another addition made on saturday was this locomotive. TKAB El.16 number 19, Grobe. It has its flaws, but i do love it. TKAB purchased six locomotives of this type from the Norwegian State Railways and later sold two to TGOJ, Trafikaktiebolaget Grängesberg Oxelösunds Järnvägar. All six returned to Norway in 2007.

Изображение

Family photo with my three TKAB locomotives.

Изображение

Also added another A7 first class coach yesterday. Number 5237.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:40 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

39.Swede » Сб окт 01, 2016 3:51 am

Alright, well, Friday was a good day. First up, i picked up three new model train cars, and then i was off to a Madness concert! And right now, madness is a pretty good description of my model train collection, cause i've got another four cars on the way. So, yeah... Let's look at the new arrivals, shall we? In the order from most to least interesting we have...

SZD WLABm 52 20 70-80 036-5 displaying the Oslo-Moscow route

Изображение

NSB B3 25600

Изображение

NSB B3K 25659

Изображение

Now, what i'm waiting for, i won't say. But it's wide.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:41 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.

40.Swede » Ср окт 05, 2016 3:41 am

Finally! Yesterday i could finally add this gorgeous set to my collection. Heris 17050-2, a set of four Ammendorf design sleepers, signed Moscow-Berlin. The set consists of...

021 13579
Изображение

021 17695
Изображение

020 14934
Изображение

021 13124
Изображение

In total i now have six SZD cars, all of them sleepers, and all of which run from Moscow to Berlin, though with two of them going further. I will add a baggage car and a dining car when they're in stock, but right now i'm waiting for the locomotive. Yes, i have an SZD locomotive on order, but i don't know when it will be ready to ship. But when it is, i will be so happy!
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:52 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Цитата

My Youtube channel.
Поле сортировки

« Моя коллекция