Ведем различные дискуссии и обсуждения
Василий
Модератор
Благодарил (а): 337 раз
Контактная информация:

Re: Ходовая для ДР1а. Первый опыт

#41 Непрочитанное сообщение Василий »

Rakvere писал(а):I have find 2 DR1A in http://parovoziki.ru/h_lok2.htm
i know they dont run good but that i can fix whit new bogie/can motor or a power bogie..
how is other russian made locos?did see this Тепловоз Тэм 1 1666 for 13500.is that a good running loco and good made loco?
He-he, "DR1A don't run good"... It just don't run at all :) DR1A is a perfect shaped model, but mechanically it's a scrap. You will need to replace all motor bogies and motors, all wheelpairs, all dynamic coupling mechanisms and all light equipment. It's a long story.

I think you will be glad to see "reconstructed" DR1A (with DCC and sound) video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCmfQ8q3bgU

For good made russian locos look at http://modellhouse.com. They make resin 2TE116 (2ТЭ116), TE3 (ТЭ3) and some other models based on roco mechanical parts.
http://modellhouse.com/catalog/me_big/871160.jpg
http://modellhouse.com/catalog/me_big/870031.jpg
Ха-ха, "ДР1А плохо ездит"... Он вообще не ездит :) ДР1А прекрасно сделанная модель, но механика там мусор. Вам понадобится поменять все моторы, моторные тележки, все колесные пары, все динамические сцепные механизмы и все световое оборудование. Это долгая история.

Я думаю Вам будет интересно посмотреть видео "переделанной" ДР1А (с DCC и звуком).

Нормальные российские локомотивы смотрите на моделхаусе. Они делают смоляные 2ТЭ116, ТЭ3 и некоторые другие модели на ходовке от роко.
In der Grosse Familie nicht der клювом клац-клац!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Не натягивайте сову на глобус!

Rakvere

#42 Непрочитанное сообщение Rakvere »

Tanx for the link :)
That DR was a sweet thing.Dcc and sound :)
Then i have to ask somthing more.Who make decoder whit sound for russin locos?
Modellhous have decoders whit sound for russian locos?

I am thinking of making a 2TE116 in transoils paint.

Rakvere

#43 Непрочитанное сообщение Rakvere »

That "reconstructed" DR1A (with DCC and sound) was a sweet thing.Looks like he have put much work in to that modell to get it work that good.Did look like all of his modells was running perfect..

Василий
Модератор
Контактная информация:

#44 Непрочитанное сообщение Василий »

Decoders with sounds for russian locos produced by Modelldepo (http://modelldepo.ru), or you can try to find sounds for uploading in to ESU sound decoders.
Декодеры со звуками для русских локов производятся Модельдепо, или Вы можете попробовать найти звуки для загрузки в звуковые декодеры ЕСУ

Rakvere

#45 Непрочитанное сообщение Rakvere »

Василий писал(а):Decoders with sounds for russian locos produced by Modelldepo (http://modelldepo.ru), or you can try to find sounds for uploading in to ESU sound decoders.
Декодеры со звуками для русских локов производятся Модельдепо, или Вы можете попробовать найти звуки для загрузки в звуковые декодеры ЕСУ
Tanx for all the help!
I feel a bit sorry that you have to translate all my post to russian to :( Look like i have to lurn Russian so i can find things in the net to :)

It looks like the train hobby is wherry big in russia and in the baltic states to.Tanx for all the help and good links!

Rakvere

#46 Непрочитанное сообщение Rakvere »

Василий писал(а):Decoders with sounds for russian locos produced by Modelldepo (http://modelldepo.ru), or you can try to find sounds for uploading in to ESU sound decoders.
Now i have to ask u somthing :) I did find diffrent decoders whit speakers at modelldepo.do thay have sound in them or do i have do download sound from modelldepo.i did see ther was sound for DR1a and many other locos..

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#47 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Rakvere писал(а):Now i have to ask u somthing :) I did find diffrent decoders whit speakers at modelldepo.do thay have sound in them or do i have do download sound from modelldepo.i did see ther was sound for DR1a and many other locos..
Yes, you rigt.
Mr. Pavlov (Modelldepo) was prepared many sounds for various russian locos and DMU-trains.
All sounds can be store in Modelldepo's decoders (as you wish when order).
If your decoder supported the loading of new firmwear, so you can to load russian sounds yourself.

You can ask him yourself, or ask via some of us.
Да, вы правы.
Павлов (Модельдепо) приготовил много звуков для различных русских локомотивов и дизельпоездов.
Все звуки могут быть залиты в модельдепошные декодеры (по вашему желанию при заказе).
Если ваш декодер поддерживает загрузку нового софта, то вы можете залить русские звуки самостоятельно.

Вы можете спросить его самостоятельно, или через одного из нас.
Изображение

Василий
Модератор
Контактная информация:

#48 Непрочитанное сообщение Василий »

Rakvere писал(а):Tanx for all the help!
I feel a bit sorry that you have to translate all my post to russian to :( Look like i have to lurn Russian so i can find things in the net to :)
You're always welcome :)

I think you don't need to learn russian, just use on-line translator such as http://translate.google.com :) Something like this http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=ru&tl=sv
Rakvere писал(а): It looks like the train hobby is wherry big in russia and in the baltic states to.Tanx for all the help and good links!
Not very big, as in Germany for example :)
Rakvere писал(а): Now i have to ask u somthing :) I did find diffrent decoders whit speakers at modelldepo.do thay have sound in them or do i have do download sound from modelldepo.i did see ther was sound for DR1a and many other locos..
As far as I know they produce only one sound decoder - SoundGT, but with diffirent speakers. At their site you can find sound schemes for some russian and non-russian locos, but you will need MD-Prog module if you plan to upload sounds to SoundGT decoders. Or you can just order decoder with sounds for loco you're interesting in.
Всегда рады!

Я думаю не обязательно учить русский, можно просто использовать онлайн переводчик типа translate.goole.com

Не такое большое как, например в Германии

Насколько я знаю, они производят только один звуковой декодер - SoundGT, но с разными динамиками. На их сайте Вы можете найти несколько звуковых схем для русский и не очень локомотивов, но если Вы планируете заливать звуки в декодер Вам понадобится модуль MD-Prog. Ну или Вы можете заказать декодер со звуками для интересующего Вас локомотива.

Rakvere

#49 Непрочитанное сообщение Rakvere »

Tanx for all the good info about the decoders and sound!Then its best to order decoder whit sound.Now i have to start work on train layout so i have some place to run some of my locos that i have.And maybe maybe some day i have the DR1a i realy whant to have.

I did find a company in sweden that can make new bogies but i have to eamil them and ask price and if they whant to make.They make some of the best running locos that i have see.

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#50 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Rakvere писал(а):Tanx for all the good info about the decoders and sound!Then its best to order decoder whit sound.Now i have to start work on train layout so i have some place to run some of my locos that i have.And maybe maybe some day i have the DR1a i realy whant to have.
========
(тут всякие благодарности и планы на будущее...)

I did find a company in sweden that can make new bogies but i have to eamil them and ask price and if they whant to make.They make some of the best running locos that i have see.
=======
Я нашёл компанию в Швеции, где я могу сделать новые тележки, но я послал им мэйл с запросом цены, в случае принятия заказа. ...
All of our collectors do it themself. Hand made only...
Vassiliy was wrote about process.
=======
Все наши коллекционеры делают это самостоятельно. Вручную...
Василий писал про это.
Изображение

Ответить

Вернуться в «Основной»