My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
sapsanru

Re: My train collection

#41 Непрочитанное сообщение sapsanru »

Very good!
But why not "Eurotrain"? In "Нeris" a lot of mistakes. For example lacks the tail lights, only 2 instead of 3. Do not correct trolley wagons. No stairs to the end wagon. And "Heris" goes bad.
I recommend that you "Eurotrain" ;)
What szd locomotive purchase?
Вложения
a_7824_6118.jpg
a_22220_5977.jpg
a_22220_5985.jpg

Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

#42 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

I purchased the Heris set mainly because they have the destination signs i was looking for. And because most places i have found Eurotrain models have been sold out or too expensive. One site sold two Eurotrain cars for a higher price than these four. Are they metal models? I might get some Eurotrain cars in the future though. They look great.

Lack of tail lights? I assume those red bits on your third picture are the tail lights. If that's the case, then there are two on one end of the car and three at the other end. Don't know if that's correct or not though.

Incorrect bogies? The website that i purchased from was a bit confusing, because it did say something about these bogies being the ones used on the 1435mm trackage, and that replacement bogies were included. The site was in German though, and Google Translate is not exactly known for being accurate. I do however think they look close enough to the real thing for it not to bother me.

No stairs to the end wagon? Not exactly sure what you mean by that.

If i find them to be rough rollers, i do have a friend who might be able to help me fix that.

I have a TEP70 on order. I don't know when the model will be ready to ship though. It's already more than a month delayed.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

sapsanru

#43 Непрочитанное сообщение sapsanru »

I noted in the pictures, that would be easier to explain. Lost in translation)
Tail lights should be 3 X 3. 2 it is not correct.
The stairs noted in the pictures.
No , they are not metal. But in reality, look better than "Heris". And a great ride.
Bogies similar to 1435, but not correct . True for "Tillig" WLABm
In Russia 4 railroad car "Eurotrain" costs about ~215 euros
Don't forget to show TEP70 ;)
Вложения
a_22220_5985.jpg

Swede

#44 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

So there should be three lights at both ends of the car? Well, it's a small detail that can easily be hidden.

That folding ladder looks like a very small detail, but it might just be hidden by the diaphragm. Either way, it's also a detail that's easy to hide.

The bogies are close enough for me for now. If i can find the accurate bogies as spare parts i might buy that and replace them. I might. I've done that before with some of my Swedish cars from Roco.

Hm. Well, Eurotrain models could find their way into my collection in the future.

When the TEP70 arrives, i will show it. I will try to get a hold of a sound decoder for it aswell. I've already found one, here. I've listened to the audio file, but i don't know how accurate the sound is. If there are any with better audio quality, i would appreciate all recommendations.

My Youtube channel.

sapsanru

#45 Непрочитанное сообщение sapsanru »

Yes, three lights at both ends.
You will enjoy "Eurotrain".
Sound for TEP70 recommend taking here
http://www.modelldepo.ru/dcc/index.php? ... _folder=11

Swede

#46 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

sapsanru писал(а):Sound for TEP70 recommend taking here
http://www.modelldepo.ru/dcc/index.php? ... _folder=11
Thanks for the tip! I'll contact them and ask if it's possible to order a decoder with the audio installed.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#47 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

As of three days ago i now have three container cars in my collection. The Norwegian NSB Lgjs 42 76 440 4372-6 is a very welcome addition to my 1980's freight train.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:53 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#48 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

This past friday i made a purchase i have wanted to do for some time now to add to my 1990's SJ passenger train: a blue B7 second class coach from Roco. It's not in the best condition, and some details are missing, but i got a discount on it.

Изображение

Now... While looking for that car in the shops storage, i found another one i've been trying to get a hold of for a loooooooong time. These models are hard to find for a good price, especially in good shape. But i found one. And i am so happy! Ladies and gentlemen, i give you... The F33 luggage car!

Изображение

Normally i'm not a huge Lima fan, but this is one of their better models as it's damn near perfect. Unlike most of their models, it's pretty close to the correct lenght, only being 5mm too short instead of 1cm. Also unlike most other Swedish Lima models it's actually the correct width as these cars were slightly narrower than the other 1960's cars as these had sliding doors on the outside when new. There are some mistakes however. The window for the conductors compartment is too narrow, the bogies have magnetic brakes, and the car lacks the marker lights at the end. This model shows how the cars looked through the 1990's and early 2000's. For a comparison, this is what they looked like in the 1970's and 1980's:
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:53 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#49 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

My 1990's collection keeps growing as, earlier today, i picked up another second class coach. This is B1KT 5100.

Изображение

I am a huge fan of the NMJ 1960's coaches, but one thing that has bothered me is that all of the coaches in this blue and black paint scheme have the wrong windows. And for a manufacturer who always tell of their outstanding quality and accuracy that is a bit annoying. Luckily they have, atleast in the past, had replacement windows available through some retailers.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:54 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#50 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

November 5th and 6th was the annual Hobbymässan. It's a hobby fair, as you might have guessed, with lots of model trains, RC cars, RC planes,, RC boats, drones, books, DVD's, plastic kits, tin soldiers, and even dolls. Personally, i was there to run some of my model trains on two of the H0 scale layouts. You'll see pics of those later on, but first... Some purchases i made during the weekend.

First up, a car i fell in love with straight away. TKAB A2 104, a first class coach that used to run in the short lived Polar Express. This model is a custom repainted NMJ model.
Изображение

Next is DSB WLABm 71 86 75-80 460-0. The first sleeper in my planned DSB overnight train. This model was produced by Heris in cooperation with Togmodelle.dk and is, sadly, incorrectly marked on one side. Oh well, it's still a nice looking model.
Изображение

Giving the previous model some company is DSB Bcm 50 86 51-40 405-7, the first coachette for the same train. Produced by Roco, it's a much brighter shade of red than the B coach i already owned, aswell as the Dm mail car.
Изображение

Coming from Roco's Sassnitz Express set is DR/Mitropa WLABme 51 50 70-40 163-0. This car will however represent an overnight connection between Stockholm and Berlin that actually ran into the 1990's.
Изображение

A very welcome addition to my Norwegian train set is the NSB B3-2 (type 3) coach 25510 produced by NMJ. I just love this design. That's really the only reason why i bought it. :P
Изображение

And last but not least, also from NMJ, is the NSB BF11 combi 21524. This one i purchased because i really like the paintscheme, the NSB gammeldesign, and because i've been told that "all Norwegian trains had a BF car, either a BF11 or a BF12." So, hey, why not?
Изображение

Now, as i promised at the start, here are three of the four trains i ran during the weekend. By the time i ran my fourth train set, there was a bit of chaos on the layout, so i didn't really get a chance to take a photo of it. But anyway, enjoy!

First, my TKAB Mittlinjen regional train, all custom painted.
Изображение

My fictional overnight train Copenhagen-Oslo, with a through sleeper from Moscow, as it might have looked while in Sweden.
Изображение

Switching from 2 rail DC to 3 rail AC, i ran a "regional" TKAB train, kind of.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:55 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»