My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#51 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

A while back, you may remember, i purchased a Norwegian NSB BR café car as a compromise as i wanted a dining car for my 80's SJ InterCity train. And seeing as the NSB R1 diners seemed to be sold out everywhere i looked, and there only being one type of Swedish diner available ready-to-run, that café car was as close as i could get. Until now. I managed to get a hold of, not just an NSB R1, but one that has actually rolled in SJ traffic in the early to mid 80's.

Изображение

Изображение

Kitchen side:
Изображение

Corridor side:
Изображение

Apart from the the number, i think it's quite an interesting hybrid paintscheme. Old design with new logo, completely skipping the interim design.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:56 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

ddor

#52 Непрочитанное сообщение ddor »

Nice collection!
[Оффтопик]
I have a question regarding modern rolling stock of SJ. Previously tail lights (red) on X2 and X2K were always blinking, as I understand, this is a rule for SJ. Last week I saw an X2K in CPH with solid (always on) tail lights. I thought, maybe it is just because it was in Denmark but later I saw another X2 in Gothenburg with the same always on tail lights. Is it just renovation of X2s or SJ changes the signalling system globally?

Swede

#53 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Спасибо. :D

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#54 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Added three new Norwegian cars to my collection this week. And believe it or not, they're all in the passenger fleet.

First up, luggage car Gbs 150 0 111-2.
Изображение

Next, family car CB3 21237. These so called family cars had a small play area for children. There were seven cars of the CB3 type, but only 21237 was rebuilt from a B3.
Изображение

And last but not least, sleeper WLABK 21080.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:57 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#55 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

After a bit of confusion, NSB AB11 24116 was the last car to arrive before christmas eve.
Изображение

The manufacturer, Norsk Modelljernbane (NMJ), released 24116 twice in 2006, once in the old brownish red design with silver roof and once in this design. This was the car i ordered, the one i first got was in the old design. The box was correct, but not the model. So i sent that back and got this instead.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:57 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#56 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

So, today, this "little" beauty of a locomotive landed in my collection. :D

NSB Di.3 621 in the so called nydesign.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:58 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Apostrov
Благодарил (а): 4 раза

#57 Непрочитанное сообщение Apostrov »

Hi Swede, tell us about gray sunglasses at the top of the loc?

AlexK

#58 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Apostrov писал(а):Hi Swede, tell us about gray sunglasses at the top of the loc?
Это же норвежский локомотив. И в некоторых местах тамошних железных дорог падающий с обрыва здоровенный бульник - не редкость. Собственно, это на любых железных дорогах, проложенных в горах, бывает.

It's not so rare happens that a pebbles or even boulders falls from the rocks to the train travelling on the mountain's railways.
[Оффтопик]
Простите мой французский :D ...

Swede

#59 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Apostrov писал(а):Hi Swede, tell us about gray sunglasses at the top of the loc?
Just like Alex said, they are metal bars to protect the windshield and cab from rocks and ice which might break it and injure the crew. It used to be common on Norwegian locomotives up north, but not anymore. Back then i think it was just regular glass, now i think it's laminated or something. Amtrak in the US tried it on atleast a few locomotives in their Northeast Corridor as protection against objects thrown at the trains.
http://www.railpictures.net/photo/560019/
http://www.railpictures.net/photo/553812/

However, another Norwegian locomotive was added to my collection before christmas. El.16 2212. Now, this one doesn't have the window protection, but i think this locomotive was delivered with the improved windshields.
Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 7:58 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#60 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Swede,

How can I forget about an ice :oops: ... Thanks for this improvement! I thik it's more important in Norway.

I can add some similar thing from France. Two locomotives for World Speed Record in 1955 (331 km/h) be equipped with a protection grills on the windshields. That was done to protect windshields and crews against a birds crossing its way.

Sincerely,
Alexander

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»