My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#71 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Alright, well, looks like this thread will come back to life. I don't know how many pics i will be able to post or how often, being a bit busy with a full time job finally. But i'll post when i can. Just got to check off which models i've already shown.

Edit: Made a bit of a checklist, and there are quite a few that haven't been shown. So there's plenty to come, including the addition of a new country to my collection.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#72 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

As i have some time before i have to go to work, i thought i might as well restart this thread.

First up, Sweden.

This car, B1GK 5101, isn't new to my collection in itself. But it is only just now getting close to finished. I have chosen to repaint and decal the model to represent the test paintscheme from 1988, when the State Railways were still unsure of how the new design should look. (NMJ)
Изображение

Next up, S1T 5248, a conference car which a few years ago was purchased by private operator Tågab and rebuilt to a standard B7 second class coach using interior parts from two crash damaged B7's. The model represents it as it looked when new in 1981. (Roco)
Изображение

Next up, Denmark with three relatively new additions. All of them by Heljan.

1st and 2nd class coach AB 51 86 39-80 016-9.
Изображение

2nd class coach B 50 86 20-83 169-5.
Изображение

2nd class coach B 51 86 20-80 333-9.
Изображение

These cars let me complete my train 463 lineup from 1989.

Norway is next on the list.

BF12 21532 in mellandesign. (NMJ)
Изображение

B3 25540 in nydesign. (NMJ)
Изображение

B3-2 25516 in nydesign. (NMJ)
Изображение

B5 26040 in nydesign. (Lima Expert)
Изображение

Gbs 150 0 021-3 with the post-1983 logo. (NMJ)
Изображение

His type 4 210 2 597-2 in nydesign. (NMJ)
Изображение

His type 2 210 2 821-6 with the post-1983 logo. (NMJ)
Изображение

And finally, the new country to my collection: Hungary. I may only have four models right now, but i do have a few more on the way.

Anyway, here we go. First up, V43 electric loco 1208 in the standard paintscheme. Manufactured by Fuggerth.
Изображение

Next, V43 2275 in the so called Papagáj paintscheme. As you can see, this model is more detailed than the previous one. That's because, while it is based on a Fuggerth model, it has been detailed, repainted and upgraded by another manufacturer called EVM.
Изображение

A locomotive type seen all over Europe, the Traxx, or as it's known in Hungary: Class 480, represented by 480 007. (Piko)
Изображение

And last but not least, with a face only a mother could love: BDt second class cab coach 50 55 82-07 305-8, or simply 305. (Fuggerth)
Изображение

Two of the models, the 480 and BDt, were purchased in Budapest and actually got me stopped at airport security on my way home. The locomotive was just a solid lump on the X-ray. :P
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:07 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Apostrov
Благодарил (а): 4 раза

#73 Непрочитанное сообщение Apostrov »

Hi Swede, Hungarian looks such surprisingly ;)

Swede

#74 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Well, when i visited Hungary i pretty much fell in love with the railways there. The main reason is that there's such a wide variety of rolling stock, and a lot of the trains i saw seemed to be a "you take what you've got" mix. They weren't always clean, but they were comfortable. I'd like to go back some day and explore more of the railway scene, including GySEV.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#75 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

My second MÁV-START coach arrived today. Second class coach B 51 55 20-30 015-0, manufactured by Tillig. It may not be the most detailed model, but it's a nice one. And there are more coaches to come.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:08 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#76 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

There is renewed hope for the TEP70! :D

After not hearing from Igor since the 8th of September last year i got an e-mail from him this past Friday. He still has one each SZD and RZD TEP70 available, and he was wondering if i'm still interested. I told him i am, so now i'm just waiting for him to get back to me.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#77 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

It may have taken a few attempts, but i am finally done with two decal jobs. TKAB B3 320, before, as seen on page 1...

Изображение

And after:

Изображение

And IBAB B3 4163 has also recieved Tågkompaniet logos.

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:09 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#78 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

This past Tuesday a notice arrived in the mail. I had a package to collect. A package from Hungary. Oh boy! In the package were the following models:

Ap 1st class coach 50 55 10-27 045-5 (Fuggerth)
Изображение

Wry 2nd class and bistro coach 50 55 08-17 001-4 (Fuggerth)
Изображение

GOSA built Bmz 2nd class coach 61 55 21-91 006-2 (Roco)
Изображение

GOSA built Bmz 2nd class coach 61 55 21-91 005-4 (Roco)
Изображение

Bydee 2nd class coach 50 55 84-55 013-9 (Tillig)
Изображение

CAF built Bmz 2nd class coach 61 55 21-91 110-2 (ACME)
Изображение

My MÁV InterCity train is starting to take shape. :D
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:10 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#79 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Swede,

My congratulations! Just one question: what's Fuggerth :shock: ? I've never heard something 'bout this manufacturer!

Swede

#80 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Fuggerth was a Hungarian based manufacturer who produced a small variety of Hungarian trains like the V43 electrics, the M41 diesels, and the different Dunakeszi coaches(Ap, By, Bhv, WRy, BDt, etc.) in both MÁV and GySEV colours. They also produced the M41 and some coaches in the colours of the Greek state railways OSE.

Some of their models were taken over by VMC and QuaBLAmodell who have released not only new numbers on existing models, but also brand new models using some of the same tooling.

My Youtube channel.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»