My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#111 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

ivan писал(а):
Чт сен 14, 2017 12:29 am
ЧМЭ3 on passenger trains is mostly like this - with one or two cars. http://parovoz.com/newgallery/pg_view.p ... RU#picture http://parovoz.com/newgallery/pg_view.p ... RU#picture
One or two cars, in reality. But I'm guessing that there are sometimes longer trains for holidays and such.
ivan писал(а):
Чт сен 14, 2017 12:29 am
ЧМЭ3s on trains with sleeping cars or RIC are switchers. Its uses on the main stations then empty trains pulling back from the main station to parking places or passenger car's depot. So, you can use with such legend- yours TEP70 with train arrives to main station. After the passengers left the cars, ЧМЭ3 comes to train back and pull train back to some railway cal-de-sac or passenger car's depot for parking and for service. TEP70 are staying alone some time and after goes to depot.
Kind regards,
Ivan
Well, my ЧМЭ3 is RZD epoch VI. My ТЭП70 and passenger cars are SZD epoch IV. The difference is small, and there is another guy in the club running a passenger train with a mix of green SZD and RZD marked cars, only I believe his ЧМЭ3 is SZD epoch IV.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

ivan
Благодарил (а): 1321 раз

#112 Непрочитанное сообщение ivan »

Swede писал(а):
Чт июн 29, 2017 8:21 pm
Thanks. :)
Юрий жд писал(а):
Ср июн 28, 2017 11:11 pm
Who build it - did you mentioned - Igor?
I contacted Igor Gusev at http://www.modellhouse.com/ to place my order. But he told me he only had two powered models left at that time, and i bought one. The only one he has left he told me is an RZD model.
Is your TEP70 powered or not?

Swede

#113 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

ivan писал(а):
Вт окт 10, 2017 4:16 pm
Is your TEP70 powered or not?
My model is powered. I still need a decoder though. I already know where to find one, but last time I e-mailed him, he was on vacation.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#114 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

I just remembered, when I ran my ChME3 a few weeks ago, I was told that the station announcements were actually in Czech. Does anyone know what CV value I need to program to get the Russian announcement? It's a Plux22 decoder with ESU sound, if I got it right.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#115 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Yesterday I finally ran my TEP70 for the first time after temporarily fitting an ESU LokPilot decoder. No sound yet, sadly, but that will be fixed soon. But man, oh, man, it ran like a dream. And it looked great doing it as well. Only two coaches in tow due to limited track space, but still.
Вложения
IMG_20171028_113841.jpg

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#116 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Swede,

My congratulations! IMHO ТЭП70 is a most beautiful of Russian Diesels.

Swede

#117 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Thank you, Alex. :D

Yes, the ТЭП70 is my personal favorite as well, from a design point of view. Beautiful machines really.

Some visitors, and fellow club members actually, had a hard time believing that the model was actually 1/87 scale as it was so big. :lol:

Oh, and the sound decoder has finally been ordered. :D

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#118 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Swede писал(а):
Пн окт 30, 2017 6:50 pm
Thank you, Alex. :D
You're welcome ;) !
Yes, the ТЭП70 is my personal favorite as well, from a design point of view. Beautiful machines really.
Yes, for a design! Unfortunately, it's a rare case. Very few of all'round the world locomotives made by design of a good artists :( .
Some visitors, and fellow club members actually, had a hard time believing that the model was actually 1/87 scale as it was so big. :lol:
It's a differense of European and Russian overall dimensions. American rolling stock is also bigger than European, despite of the normal (i. e. European) gauge.
Oh, and the sound decoder has finally been ordered. :D
It remains only to find a sound project for this locomotive ;) .

ivan
Благодарил (а): 1321 раз

#119 Непрочитанное сообщение ivan »

Swede писал(а):
Пн окт 30, 2017 6:50 pm
I got non-powered model of TEP70 one month ago. It is 2 mm higher then have to be. It's not critical. The body shell is ok, but the plastic wheels (diameter is more then 1 mm ) , connection of the bogies and frame - body shell gives these additional 2 mm.
Now I make powered by new Roco E151 (Igor Gusev uses old version with plastic bogies), maybe after I will make some report.
Kind regards,
Ivan

2TE10M
Контактная информация:

#120 Непрочитанное сообщение 2TE10M »

Hello together,

here's a little remodel report from me :mrgreen:

Изображение

Изображение

greetings

Christoph