My train collection

Фотографии моделей из наших коллекций.
Swede
Благодарил (а): 21 раз

Re: My train collection

#81 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

With the arrival of NSB BF10 21514 i am finally able to build a complete train in Nydesign. This model is, once again, produced by NMJ, and it is a beauty.

Изображение

However, one thing i noticed is that the couplers are higher up than on earlier NMJ cars, even higher than the similar B3-2 type 3 coaches shown twice earlier, here and here. I can still couple it to other cars, but not the Lima B5 coaches for example. Oh well.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:10 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I don't always post in Russian, but when i do, i use Google Translate. :P

My Youtube channel.

AlexK

#82 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

I have a problem with LS Models passenger cars (SNCF, RZD): they coupler's slots lowered in some time. A solution of such problem is foud here (in French). Now it'done on all of mu LS Models cars.

Other problem is that LSM and REE cars have an exact buffer height while cars of other manufacturers are slightly higher. Because of that some kinds of coupling are unsuitable for these cars.

So, check a coupler slot's height (it's an international norm) and buffer height and use an appropriate couplers. By the way, Profi from Fleischmann must not cause some problems.

Swede

#83 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

You know what the actual problem is? I didn't think of it when i wrote my last post. The coupler pockets on the Lima B5's are mounted on the outside of the chassi. So it's not the BF10 that has its couplers too high up, it's the B5's that have theirs too low. I haven't yet tried to run the B5's on any layout, but i can couple them to most of my other cars. If they stay coupled or not, that's another matter.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#84 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Опа! It has arrived! Almost a year after i first contacted Igor i have my СЖД ТЭП70-0356 in my hands. And i am so happy! Can't wait to install a sound decoder in it. :D

Изображение

The reason for this delay? Turns out my messages were caught in his spam filter. Oh well. All is well that ends well.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:11 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

старина_U
Благодарил (а): 11 раз

#85 Непрочитанное сообщение старина_U »

Congratulations!
I read the text and see: you are happy.
Изображение

AlexK

#86 Непрочитанное сообщение AlexK »

Hej Swede,

Congratulations! It's one of my favourites in Soviet Diesel locomotives, by its design. IMHO modern ТЭП70БС is not so beautiful.

Swede

#87 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Thank you very much. :D
AlexK писал(а):
Вт июн 27, 2017 10:11 pm
It's one of my favourites in Soviet Diesel locomotives, by its design. IMHO modern ТЭП70БС is not so beautiful.
Personally i don't mind the ТЭП70БС, but i much prefer the original ТЭП70.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#88 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Thanks. :)
Юрий жд писал(а):
Ср июн 28, 2017 11:11 pm
Who build it - did you mentioned - Igor?
I contacted Igor Gusev at http://www.modellhouse.com/ to place my order. But he told me he only had two powered models left at that time, and i bought one. The only one he has left he told me is an RZD model.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#89 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

NSB B1 19922, my latest arrival. The NSB B1's were all ex. Deutsche Reichsbahn C4i-36 coaches brought to Norway during the war. They remained in service into the mid 1990's.

Изображение

This came in Wednesday, and i am now one step closer to recreating this train from the north. The all second class train consists of an SJ Rc5, two SJ B1's, an SJ B8 family coach, what i assume is an SJ BS5 second class coach with a smaller kiosk, an NSB B3, an NSB B1, and an SJ F7 baggage car at the end. Sadly there is no H0 scale model of the F7, either ready-to-run or kit. And if one wants to be picky there are no B8's or B5S's in H0 scale either, but those can atleast be substituted with a B7 and a regular B5, respectively, as they are mostly identical externally. The biggest difference there is the Familjevagn text on the B8, which the B7 doesn't have.

I did infact win two of these, with the same number, in a Facebook auction. But a friend of mine, with a similar area of interest, asked if i would be interested in trading one of them for one of his. Turns out he has two with the number 19925. Why not?
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:11 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Swede

#90 Непрочитанное сообщение Swede »

Deutsche Reichsbahn B4ge 252-338, a.k.a. Nirosta (Never rust). This was the prototype of what was to become the standard B coach with DR, CSD, MÁV, and a whole lot of other railroads. Constructed of stainless steel, the car was delivered almost bare, except for the blue stripes and DR logos. It kept this look its entire life, right up until it was taken out of service.

Изображение

The H0 scale model is made by Sachsenmodelle some time ago, and while i do like it, it was a bit of a pain to get ready. But it will look great rolling in my trains.
Последний раз редактировалось Swede Вт июн 19, 2018 8:12 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

My Youtube channel.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Моя коллекция»